Due to restrictions from COVID-19, we have made the decision to not have volunteers at camp this summer. For safety reasons, we are limiting the number of people at camp and only allowing staff and campers.
Camp Good Hope Summer Camp is a fun, Christ-centered full-day summer camp. Each day you will have the opportunity to help build, train, and encourage children through lots of fun activities. Proverbs 22:6 tells us, “Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.” Our volunteers have the opportunity to be a part of a life-changing camp that is helping train up the next generation!
Expectations of a volunteer at Camp Good Hope:
- Assist counselors throughout the day with activities, snacks/lunch, games and other areas of camp.
- Be full of energy and excitement.
- Encourage respect and cooperation among students.
- Exhibit a Christ like attitude and help direct the campers’ attention to the glory of God.
- Arrive on time for their scheduled shift/day.
- Refrain from using electronic devices while at Camp Good Hope.
- Work the entire week/time for which you volunteer.
- Attend training sessions.
Applications are due by Friday, April 30, 2021.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Camp Good Hope. The application period has closed and we are not accepting new applications for the summer of 2021.