Camp Good Hope Summer Camp is a fun, Christ-centered full-day summer camp. Each day you will have the opportunity to help build, train, and encourage children through lots of fun activities. Proverbs 22:6 tells us, “Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.” Our volunteers have the opportunity to be a part of a life-changing camp that is helping train up the next generation!
Expectations of a volunteer at Camp Good Hope:
- Assist counselors throughout the day with activities, snacks/lunch, games and other areas of camp.
- Be full of energy and excitement.
- Encourage respect and cooperation among students.
- Exhibit a Christ like attitude and help direct the campers’ attention to the glory of God.
- Arrive on time for their scheduled shift/day.
- Refrain from using electronic devices while at Camp Good Hope.
- Work the entire week/time for which you volunteer.
- Attend training sessions.